Moody V pads are one of many options for reusable pads you can find on the world wide web and are one of the best cloth menstrual pads on Etsy. People out there are tie-dying their own fabric, coming up with cool shapes and sizes, using alternative materials to provide different absorbency options. It’s all so cool and inspiring!
So what sets Moody V apart from the rest?
- Moody V is a queer-owned business that will always ALWAYS use trans inclusive language.
- Moody V pads are 2 distinct pieces, sewn together to provide extra absorbent protection.
- The shape of Moody V pads allows the absorbent part of the pad to rise up and conform to the shape of your body.
- Pads that have the absorbent part of the pad and it’s wings all inside one piece of fabric acts like a tube, and can flip upside down while you’re being active or sleeping.
- Moody V uses cotton flannel, a soft, absorbent cotton fabric that provides a little more fabric-on-fabric friction than other cotton fabrics, resulting in the pad staying where it’s supposed to.
- Moody V offers leakproof cloth pads that are lined with PUL fabric, or polyurethane laminate. This fabric is a waterproof, laminated fabric that is commonly used in things like cloth diapers! With PUL lined pads, you can rest assured with that extra layer of protection. Below is a couple videos from Moody V’s instagram video, demonstrating the absorbency of the 9.5 inch heavy absorbency pad! Check out @moodyvco on instagram to watch the whole video!
The last thing that sets Moody V apart from the rest is that it is operated solely by the person that founded it, and most of its patrons are people in Portland, where the pads are made!
Thanks for looking into and supporting Moody V and why they might be the best cloth menstrual pads on Etsy :+)